Premier Soccer Academy Employment
PREMIER SOCCER ACADEMY
Premier Soccer Academy is looking to add qualified and experienced soccer coaches to our expanding youth soccer academy located in Long Island, New York. Coaches will be working with individual players, teams and clubs at the recreation, travel and premier levels.
Hiring New Soccer Coaches to start 2017.
- Energetic with flexible weekday & weekend availability
- Qualified/licensed preferred (USSF National Youth License, USSF B, C, D, or F license or NSCAA license equivalent - we will help with licensing)
- Experience coaching youth soccer
- Ability to work effectively with others and in a professional manner
- Be passionate about soccer and teaching
- Inspire a love of soccer in youth players and instill values of respect, cooperation, team spirit, and fair play
- Demonstrate a commitment to the growth and development of youth soccer
Please download and complete the Premier Soccer Academy Employment Application (file is a pdf document) and forward to Eric at email@example.com or mail to: